natural English Upper-Intermediate Workbook with Key
A modern course centring around a natural English syllabus strand, effective teaching of listening, and opportunities for teacher development.Key features
* natural English is a syllabus strand which enables students to integrate frequent, natural language into their language framework.
* Students learn to use real language naturally, through thinking and rehearsal time, confidence-building practice, and task-centred speaking.
* The listening syllabus teaches students how to listen. A slot-in listening booklet features the tapescripts plus decoding and pronunciation exercises.
* Teachers Book lesson plans, a product of the authors teacher training expertise, talk teachers through the course materials.
* Teachers Book chapters cover teaching principles, techniques, and ideas, plus a selected bibliography.
* Humour engages and motivates through cartoons, and the listening and reading material.
* Join the Oxford Teachers Club for access to the natural English website, which offers downloadable and customizable course materials, additional teaching, teacher training, and revision resources.Components
* topic-based units
* 5-6 natural English boxes per unit highlighting important aspects of everyday language
* Wordbooster vocabulary development activities
* a test yourself section at the end of each unit
* a language reference section with more detailed explanations of the key grammar and lexical grammar
* a bank of exercises for further practice and consolidationListening Booklet
* included with the Students Book
* complete tapescripts of the recorded material
* additional activities based around the main listening text in each unit
* pronunciation activities and a phonemic symbols chartWorkbook
* practice of the vocabulary, grammar, and natural English in the Students Book
* expand your grammar and expand your vocabulary practice
* say it sections to rehearse language through prompted oral responses
* available with or without keyTeachers Book
* lesson plans to support and train teachers
* extra teaching tips and ideas
* chapters covering teaching methodologies
* selected bibliography for further development
* photocopiable list of key words and phrases for each unitTest Booklets
* available at Pre-intermediate and at Upper-intermediate level
* please contact your local office for availabilityReading and Writing Skills Resource Book
* photocopiable resource for teachers
* use with natural English students book or on its own
* based on authentic texts and tasks
* develops real life reading and writing skills
odnowa, etapy mediacji, justyna kwiatkowska, leglis, san kontakt, matura z polskiego przygotowanie, studia weterynaryjne zaoczne, 3 lata ile to dni, podstawy java, cukier powyżej 300, muzyka na odstresowanie, kinezjologia ćwiczenia, finanse i rachunkowość gdańsk, sale konferencyjne opole, michał sadecki, czasowniki nieregularne angielski tłumaczenie, present simple przyklady, jendryk